Job Title: Highways Electrical Maintenance Assessor/Tutor
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience up to £30k PA (FTE)
Status: Temp to Perm (3-6 Months)
To take the responsibility of training recruited Apprentices at various stages in their career and support them through the learning journey to a successful endpoint assessment. To develop, implement and manage for monitoring and implementing compliance with the Company’s Standards. To maintain and improve the Company OFSTED grade, quality certifications and direct claim status. This will include supporting inspections and audits conducted by external agencies and to support the self-assessment process to promote quality improvement throughout the company.
- To carry out Knowledge based assessments and Skills/Behaviours assessments
- To build support apprentices to maintain HERS portfolios and complete workbooks
- To upload portfolio’s and provide support to the apprentices
- To give feedback and review each apprentice, including their employer in these meetings.
- Support apprentices with the Requirements of NHSS8 and HERS processes and compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- L4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the lifelong learning sector or equivalent
- Level 2 Maths and English
- A1/Assessing Vocational Achievement awards or equivalent
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen/observe/acknowledge and feedback
- Effective use of ICT
- Technical qualifications
- Level 2 Certificate in Highway Electrical Work
- Level 3 Diploma in Highways Electrical Work
- G39 or experience of working near live power.